The University Career Architecture Project Team, in partnership with the colleges and divisions, has completed the career architecture design and mapping. Please check your official university email address for your Career Architecture Placement Results letter. Your placement results are now available for review.
Instructions for viewing your University Staff results
- Log onto UAccess Employee at uaccess.arizona.edu.
- Enter your NetID and password to access the 'UA Employee Main Homepage.'
- On the Homepage page, click on the 'UCAP Results Letter' tile.
- Click on the 'View Letter' link and take appropriate action (if any).
For support and assistance with your NetID and password, please contact the 24/7 IT Support Center at (520) 626-TECH (8324).
If you have any questions about UCAP or your results, please speak with your direct supervisor or contact the UCAP team. You are also invited to attend one of the four town halls in person or through livestream.
- Understanding Your UCAP Placement Results Letter (Lo Que Pasa article)