|From:||University Career Architecture Project Team|
|Subject:||University Career Architecture Project Enters Final Stages|
|Date:||June 19, 2019|
The University Career Architecture Project (UCAP) is moving closer to implementation on January 27, 2020.
This July, some of you will see the first signs of change as appointed professionals within scope of UCAP will receive contracts that extend through January 26, 2020.
The UCAP team will continue to provide regular updates for the duration of this project. For more information, check out the following resources:
- UCAP webinar recording (Recorded from the sessions on May 22)
- Visit ucap.arizona.edu to keep up with the project.
What are the next steps?
- University Staff employment policies are currently under development and will be shared widely for community review in late summer.
- Educational sessions for all employees will be conducted by the UCAP team in the fall.
- Salary ranges and position mapping results shared with in-scope employees (October 29)
- Classified staff make decision whether to opt-in as University Staff (December 6 deadline)